I LOVE seeing pics of Morris! And is that one of those natural fabric softener things on the ground? Do those actually work? :)
Yeah Lynds. You are quite observant! They work really well at softening towels and jeans and such--but make whites and light weight fabrics static-y...so I don't use them for that.
Cute pictures - not only is the baby cute but your house is always clean in them too!
his face always makes me smile. what a doll baby!
I LOVE seeing pics of Morris! And is that one of those natural fabric softener things on the ground? Do those actually work? :)
ReplyDeleteYeah Lynds. You are quite observant! They work really well at softening towels and jeans and such--but make whites and light weight fabrics static-y...so I don't use them for that.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures - not only is the baby cute but your house is always clean in them too!
ReplyDeletehis face always makes me smile. what a doll baby!
ReplyDelete