I just love a random musical, But this one is beyond any "improv everywhere" I've seen...
i love that! that cracks me up! i'd really like to be part of something like that someday.
creative music lovers! Have you seen the one where they all freeze in the train station?!! Good times!
Finn wants to be Morris's friend, too! I am available to hang out pretty much all the time. And we moved that crazy un-kid-friendly coffee table. So I have an entirely play proof house, now. :)
oh my gosh, that was so funny!
i love that! that cracks me up! i'd really like to be part of something like that someday.
ReplyDeletecreative music lovers! Have you seen the one where they all freeze in the train station?!! Good times!
ReplyDeleteFinn wants to be Morris's friend, too! I am available to hang out pretty much all the time. And we moved that crazy un-kid-friendly coffee table. So I have an entirely play proof house, now. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, that was so funny!
ReplyDelete