Congratulations on lucky number 7. So did you buy Roger Copper or Wool? Copper has long had a traditional meaning of prosperity, good luck, and good fortune. Couples who celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary can indeed celebrate their good fortune in finding one another.
The gift of wool represents the comfort, durability, security, and warmth that couples married this long give one another. Roman brides touched their the threshold of their new home with wool.
Or the modern suggestion is a desk set. I say buy him a sheep with a copper bell, desk sets are highly overrated.
Did I miss the post about your trip to Hawaii? Why are you both so tan?!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Congrats!
Oh the joys of life together! So good to see it all come back and to share in your day! Fabulous news!
ReplyDeleteWell, Rog went surfing in Cali and I looked pretty ghostly, so mine is a combo of slow-tan lotion and a little sun...
ReplyDeleteThis girl fakes it sometimes: )
Congratulations! That is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on lucky number 7. So did you buy Roger Copper or Wool? Copper has long had a traditional meaning of prosperity, good luck, and good fortune. Couples who celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary can indeed celebrate their good fortune in finding one another.
ReplyDeleteThe gift of wool represents the comfort, durability, security, and warmth that couples married this long give one another. Roman brides touched their the threshold of their new home with wool.
Or the modern suggestion is a desk set. I say buy him a sheep with a copper bell, desk sets are highly overrated.
you guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing those! I don't know where I was when you got married.... perhaps Utah? You looked beautiful.. still do!
ReplyDelete