
I wrote notes in my journal from a conference I went to in February. I stumbled on it today, and it's crazy just how much I needed to read myself telling myself what I needed to hear...
"Fear can make us run away from things—things like setting and achieving goals, developing relationships, or becoming the people we know we should become. Sometimes fear can even paralyze us to the point that we don’t even try.
Fear can be a thick fog that smothers our dreams. It can be a cage that restrains us from reaching our destiny. It can be a weight that restrains our every step" ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
Fear can be a thick fog that smothers our dreams. It can be a cage that restrains us from reaching our destiny. It can be a weight that restrains our every step" ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
--We think too much!
--We think we have to know everything.
--We think we have to have all the answers before we begin.
--We think we have to understand how or why it will all come together.
Sometimes the plan is none of our dang business! At the end, who cares if it happens how you thought---you're there!
Thanks for that quote-something I need to work on and think more about-wait maybe not think too much. :) I love conference!
ReplyDeletei want to see your blog....my email is stacierogers@gmail.com....
ReplyDeleteIt's long, winding, and (The Beatles forgot to mention) sometimes bumpy and full of stinkin' potholes.
ReplyDeleteBut the destination -- totally worth it. The door will be a nice one to knock on, and He won't leave us waiting.
keep me in the loop... jillianstoddard@gmail.com
ReplyDelete