Morris has a lot of nicknames--Mo,
MoMo, Morrisio, Morrisitico, Bubba, Bubbz, Bubby, etc. etc. etc. The latest is Puppy. He pants like a puppy, he laps up a drink from the running bath water (kinda gross, I know), when he is sick he makes sad little puppy cries--and my favorite is when you are holding him and out of nowhere, he licks your face! We don't know why he does it-- but now he thinks it is funny, so it happens even more.
Saturday, he was in the dog house, and apparently, he's a gangsta DAWG.
MoMo, Morrisio, Morrisitico, Bubba, Bubbz, Bubby, etc. etc. etc. The latest is Puppy. He pants like a puppy, he laps up a drink from the running bath water (kinda gross, I know), when he is sick he makes sad little puppy cries--and my favorite is when you are holding him and out of nowhere, he licks your face! We don't know why he does it-- but now he thinks it is funny, so it happens even more.
Saturday, he was in the dog house, and apparently, he's a gangsta DAWG.
We also had some FABULOUS company stay with us this weekend--my cousin Jaynee, her husband Keith, and their uber-cool son Jansen (J, did I spell it right?). Good conversation, good laughs, good movie and good food (which they provided from TJ's).We loved having them here and were so bummed to see them take off this morning. I mean, who really wants to see the Grand Canyon anyway? Miss you guys already. January?

No comments:
Post a Comment