Dearest Friends and Family~
Yesterday, we delivered our sweet twin boys. Sheldon was born at 11:25 am and lived for 10 minutes. Thomas was born at 11:26 and lived for 25 minutes. They were absolutely perfect with no medical reason for the early delivery. We both feel at great peace, even joyous because of what we know about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the wonderful plan of happiness and the mercies of God. We know they are missionary companions on the other side of the veil.
Tomorrow, we will give them names and blessings, and Wednesday morning will have a grave side ceremony. We'll let you know where so that those of you who feel inclined, can attend if you desire.
Thank you for all the love and support. We know we have the best of friends and family, indeed.
Love,
Roger, Emily & Morris
Emily & Roger - Our thoughts & prayers are with you. Much love from us.
ReplyDeleteOh Emily, we are so sorry for your loss. I am sure they were absolutely beautiful babies! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank goodness for a loving Heavenly Father and the plan of salvation.
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
ReplyDeleteLyndsay and Wes
we love you too!
ReplyDeletestephanie and mike
A big hug from us.
ReplyDeleteBrad and Jill
We are so sorry and hope you feel at peace. We'd love to help out anyway we can.
ReplyDeletethe Shillies
Emily-
ReplyDeleteI am so grateful you called on me and that I could be with you during such a life changing experience. I feel inclined to tell those who may read this what I saw because I think it would bring them a bit of comfort. I didn't know what to expect and as I drove there I was putting on emotional armour so that I did not carry any more sadness into the room. I know sometimes others sympathy can open the flood gates. I found you in such a peaceful state. So gracious and lovely. Speaking of how everything had come together and little things helped brace you for what was comeing. Clearly something was sustaining you through that portion of the evening. I was pretty much speechless the entire time I spent with you because I was in awe at the sweetness that was palpable in the room. I know there is a rollercoaster of emotions that will be involved in the grieving process but I felt so lucky to witness you have some time without the heavy pain to be able to just enjoy the beautiful little people you had just given life too if only for a short time. They were the most attractive little baby boys I have ever seen and I am not just being sentimental. I know they would be just as special and missed if they weren't but for heavens sakes these boys were genetic masterpieces! Little Mo's. It was a priveledge and honor to get to see them. They are lucky to have you and Rodger as parents. Also Morris was just barely hanging out with them not that long ago so I'm sure they already talked this out as brothers. Thankyou for letting me in on this sacred moment in your and Rodgers life. I admire your strength and will be praying for the comforter to be at your beckon call.
We are so sorry for your loss. We pray that you might continue to feel the love of our Heavenly Father. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if we can help in any way.
ReplyDeletethe Brubakers
Our thoughts and prayers are with you , Roger, and Mo. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
ReplyDeleteAaron & Amanda
Sending my love to you and your beautiful babies.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Leigh
Sweet people.. our thoughts and prayers are with you as well..
ReplyDeleteWe are so sorry for your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you as well. They must have been the specialest of little boys.
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteChris and Aubree
so sorry about your sweet boys, what precious moments those minutes must have been. our thoughts are with you! (I'm stephanie c's sister.)
ReplyDeleteWe are so sorry for you loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Roger at this time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
ReplyDeleteMichael and Jennifer
Oh Emily I am SOO sorry for your loss! So glad to hear you are so close to the Gospel and know that they are little missionaries on the other side. Please PLEASE let me know what I can do to help you. I will watch for notes on the service and try my best to attend. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteOh Emily! I wish I lived closer so I could come by and give you a hug. We are so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your optimism and hope. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove from Utah.
The Prices
Emily and Roger my heart is with you on this journey. You brought your little boys to this world in love and honor and from what I have read you helped them leave this world with the same love and honor. You are an amazing family.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are in my thoughts and prayers. I've been through this and I'm glad you are feeling at peace. I hope you guys continue to feel that peace.
ReplyDeleteLove from Florida,
Jessica
you are both such amazing, strong people and are living examples that the Gospel brings perspective, peace and joy into our lives. I love your little family and the testament you are to the truthfulness of the gospel and the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
ReplyDeletelove, Kirsten
Well I just want to tell you that my prayers will be with you and your family. You have already accomplished celestial children. clothed them in those sweet physical bodies for all eternity. You know I will be here for you anytime! You are all loved very much. Thank you for the light you admit in this world.
ReplyDelete