Thursday, December 11, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

We are moving to...


I know you're thinking,

"Awesome!" right?

Oh WAIT! Sorry. I meant California. I meant to post a picture of California.

We are moving to Cali.

More specifically, San Diego.
Even more specifically, San Marcos.
OKAY. San Elijo Hills which is IN San Marcos.
There. I said it.




If you are curious as to details, email me and I will give you the full scoop. I won't bore the rest of you here. But in a nutshell, we have a great opportunity to partner with a good friend and business guru on a Real Estate brokerage.
I am so grateful that Roger has been able to support our family here in AZ while the market has been so unpredictable. I'm gonna brag on him a bit and tell you he is the hardest worker I've ever known. He has stayed ahead of the curve and been able to find a niche here and has done well, when many other agents have had to close shop and search for other jobs--With the Lord's help, I have confidence that he will continue to do well in this pursuit.
So there you have it. The next 6 months will be tying up loose ends and finding digs on the coast--we will be moving officially in June.
So now the rest of my posts will probably include some lamenting over leaving our incredible friends and family, my dream home (see here), etc. etc. etc.

Bare with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment