Monday, December 1, 2008

More Random Journaling


----
It has been a month. I'm not sure whether or not I'm glad there was no 31st in November. Do I count the month as 4 weeks from the day(which would have been Friday) or do I count today, which would have been 31 days? I know this sounds so pointless--but to a mother trying to make sense of it all, and document, and keep track, it feels really important. To not count it, seems to trivialize that they were born--that they lived, and they matter. I realize I'm grasping at straws here, but it's all I've got.
Anyway, it pretty much consumed both days.
Everything is in the details. Like, I hate that the only proof I was pregnant, 2 stretch marks, are fading. I have no use for this twin nursing pillow. I've got 15 pounds to lose and no babies to show for it. Like the small fact that I started this blog on Oct. 31, 2007. Exactly one year before Sheldon and Thomas were born. Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment