I really should take one of those classes. Are you guys still coming over today?
I loved that episode mostly because I have taken CPR and first aid classes. Dwight cracks me up!
That clip is great- The Office is the best show on TV.
The Office is absolutely the funniest show on TV, bar none. I watch episodes over at hulu.com any time I start feeling a little down. It's cheaper than therapy.
Cheaper than therapy, and a HECK of a lot funnier.
We (Ryan and I) laughed so hard as we watch this episode. It made me smile just remembering it again!
I really should take one of those classes. Are you guys still coming over today?
ReplyDeleteI loved that episode mostly because I have taken CPR and first aid classes. Dwight cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteThat clip is great- The Office is the best show on TV.
ReplyDeleteThe Office is absolutely the funniest show on TV, bar none. I watch episodes over at hulu.com any time I start feeling a little down. It's cheaper than therapy.
ReplyDeleteCheaper than therapy, and a HECK of a lot funnier.
ReplyDeleteWe (Ryan and I) laughed so hard as we watch this episode. It made me smile just remembering it again!
ReplyDelete