Monday, February 23, 2009

My Aesthetic

Just a little eye candy from California.
Architect Gregory Ain has got it Down!
I love a simple bath.
Breathtaking.


11 comments:

  1. amen for peace. in a relief society lesson a few weeks ago, someone said they had a saying up in their home on the fridge that said: "Peace, then Order." it makes so much sense! pray, find the peace, and the order will come a lot easier. hooray for the gospel. but i'm still sad you're leaving. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you! But I'm glad that you guys are doing what is best for your little family. In the big scheme of things, big houses don't matter. Happiness and making the right decisions, do. :)It will be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool you're moving! Good luck finding a place. What part of Cali are you looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Zoolander reference cracked me up.

    I can't wait till you guys move here to CA. We can see you more often! Yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO ready for this. You don't need STUFF or ROOM FOR STUFF, you just need your beautiful family and the essentials. You are blanketed by love and prayers - how much better can you do than that!:) And if things don't work out for whatever reason with the move, same goes...you are READY.

    Big hugs, Erin F. (posting anonymously because for some reason my son's (private) blog comes up when I use my blog name)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies, I will miss you too! Holly-we are looking in the San Diego area--a couple different outskirts. We are going for a visit again soon, so hopefully we'll pin it down to a smaller area. Lu--I knew I could count on you for Zoolander recognition. Erin--thank you so much for the support. You know what I'm talking about: )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. want. that. house. period.

    (PS--the password to post this comment was "Shorty." Hahaha! "What up dog?")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I am totally dating Cali, too. Almost have a ring out of the deal. We should all go out sometime and share romantic stories of future vistas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post, but then you probably could have guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. On one hand: YAY for you all! Love Cali!
    On the other hand: BOO for me. Why do all the good peeps leave me? :) Just kidding...kinda.
    No really, that is tres cool for you. Peace is good. Very good. Starting anew is so good too.
    But seriously, I was just getting ready to email you to try to "drag" you into somehow being involved in the birth center. We need your kind of energy there. :) :)
    xoxo
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree...Peace is one of the best emotions right in there with joy! We have had those times, and your right to not care how hard it may or may not be or who thinks what. When we do what we know is right peace does accompanies us on the journey and it makes for pretty amazing adventures. We look back in amazement as we see what the Lord created through our obedience.

    ReplyDelete