Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, I Hope We're Related

BODY FLEX with Greer Childers

9 comments:

  1. She's like a white poofy haired polynesian warrior. Will and I laughed so hard that we got all teary-eyed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, she's definitely an extended relative of yours. she has to be! thanks for the morning laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it makes sense to also wear full exercise gear when stretching your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please post a video of you doing these exercises... that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can bet I"m going to do the "lion" every day if it makes me look like her!! awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! I have SEEN this. Wes's Mom has the tape. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. My mom TOTALLY did this when I was younger! lol - something her high school friend introduced her to. Oh my. I laugh every time she stuck her tongue out.

    But, uh... don't knock it till you try it! The breathing part will strengthen your lungs big time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, you are hilarious. I love that you posted this and your title to the post.
    I gotta give this woman credit for going with her body and breathin' out all that fire. I did it and whaddayaknow? It feels GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OKAY. I stand corrected. There have been enough comments and emails that are overwhelmingly in favor of the tingling sensation the Lion gives. HOWEVER, have you checked out her recent videos (alright, more recent anyway-- from the 90's). She Clearly has had some work done. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete