I was scraping crusted oatmeal and raisins off Mo's highchair today when I thought,
"I have awesome friends".
It's true. Ye are the Salt of the Earth.
OK, so I don't have very many people interested in my day to day. But I shouldn't have to have 20,000 hits a day on my blog to give something fabulous away, Should I?
So I'm giving away this adorable little salt bowl & some bath salts.
Who doesn't like tiny things?
All ya gotta do is comment.
I will reveal the randomly selected winner on my 200th post (This is 197).
Thanks for showing the love, ladies!
I just recently stumbled across your blog. Have loved reading it! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWell now you know I read your blog too :-)
ReplyDeleteI always love to "hear" what you have to say. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
ReplyDeletei love that i have gotten to know you so much better through your blog. that's why blogs are good. keep writing and i'll keep reading!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog and I love giveaways. I'm also glad that you've now enabled your comments again! Glad to have found you again and look forward to getting to know you better.
ReplyDeleteEmily, I love reading your blog. It makes life more... real for me, i guess?! anyhow, keep on posting :) I'll try to respond more often. I love all your stuff about natural childbirth... although my baby was c section and most likely the others will to, it makes me want things to be...different. you are awesome :) thanks for including me in your world!
ReplyDeleteI check out your blog almost daily em! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYeah. Comments are open so I don't have to send an e-mail, which as you know doesn't happen much. :) Glad you keep going with your thoughts and feelings.
ReplyDeleteWe all learn so much through your life experiences. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYay, I can comment! I've wanted to respond so many times but you didn't have "comment" available. I guess email is more fun anyway. I love reading your blog, it's one of my favorites! You rock Em!
ReplyDeleteI love checking your blog. Thanks for replying to my e-mail, you are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm glad I can comment :) I'm a bit lazy about the extra step in emailing. Do "salty" people have that much laziness? ;) You are an angel.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. You always say something that gets me thinking or reflecting about life and the world around us. Thanks for your insight.
ReplyDeletei'm a daily and faithful follower of your lovely blog. mostly because i don't see you in person enough so i get my fix through the web. i love your insight into things and finding out all the talents and hobbies we have in common. hope all is well over in your part of town. we'll talk soon!
ReplyDeleteOooooh, "great things come in small packages". Like your babies, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your words and your perspective.
xoxo
not only do I like tiny things...I like a hot bath too....and who doesn't need a little pampering?!
ReplyDeleteyou are sweet! and I love blogs and the opportunity it allows to get to "know" people you may never be able to meet....like you!
seriously that wasn't brown nosing...it says random drawing...no brown nosing necessary!
Finally, you open up the comments!
ReplyDeleteI just had to say I'm reading -- but you don't have to enter me in the giveaway, since I already received one of those awesome salt bowls from Aimee for Christmas.
And I hope you know I read your blog almost every day. You do know that, right?
Emily, since I know you are a thinker, you've got to listen to or read a devotional talk given by Elder Holland last month. I think you would like it. Just copy/paste this link:
ReplyDeletehttp://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=1819&tid=5
And, yes, I admit I read you blog all the time! Thank you for your thoughtful honest posts. :)
Yay! count me in!!
ReplyDeleteemily- i'm so happy to read all about your cute family. i loved serving in your ward during my mission so its fun to keep updated. i especially love that you update often!
ReplyDeleteI follow blogs through Google Reader- so I'm not on your "following" list, but I do follow it! Cute salt set too.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm a little late but I've taken a little blogging break. Your sister's website is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies! I'm feelin the LOVE: )
ReplyDelete