Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Contest Winners


Brought to you by Random.org .

Thank you to all who entered! This is so fun for me: )

Just so you know, I will provide the recipe tomorrow for anyone interested in making their own Love fortunes.

The winners are...

Comment #8
Tammie & Jeff in Arizona said...
Sounds good. Count me in for the running. I wish I had the time to do things like this.
2/9/09 3:01

&

Comment #22

Shorty in Texas said...
Thank you for the reminder about your give away! I LOVE eating these little cookies! What a lovely idea for a give away.
2/10/09 12:37 PM


Congrats Ladies!

Email me at emidinkl@yahoo.com with your addresses and any fortune requests: )

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Ladies, you know anything that Miss Emmy picks out for a giveaway is going to be fabulous and this one is delectable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am excited to see them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete