Thursday, March 19, 2009

No, Seriously

If you didn't believe my last post, here's the only proof I got
(since I pretty much put my camera on the top shelf last summer).
This picture was taken early May '08.
It got much, much worse...
that is until I figured out in July we just couldn't leave the house.

8 comments:

  1. poor guy. san diego is going to feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Annalise had it when she was little and thankfully outgrew it. Now this past week Ava has a weir rash on her bum and lower back. It doesn't look like a diaper rash. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the good info in your last post! Becca has excema and it has just started to flare up again so I'm going to try some of your tips. It is hard to watch your baby's body looking like that and not know what to do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so sorry!! Please call me if I can do ANYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch. Lucy is more prone to irritated skin especially in the winter. However, once I discovered a daily vitamin with a good dose of vit. E, that seems to keep it at bay. Thanks for all the other good tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man Emily! I am so sorry. You are doing such a good job.. sometimes figuring out what mothers intuition is, works best. You are a beautiful mother with a little doll who loves that you love him so well..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! That brings back memories...
    That is what we went through with Chris. His skin got better when we moved here and he started to swim outside often. Maybe your move will help him.
    Grass and snow mold are biggies for us to stay away from. Now he uses Hemp/body butter from the body shop. But I think the biggest help was growing out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Morris!!! Here is hoping that the weather in San Diego is perfect for his skin! I am glad you are coming! What area are you hoping to land in? I am happy to pave the way for you....hopefully, I will have the fun places all picked out for you and Morris! :)

    ReplyDelete