I stand in defense of the freedom to worship how, where, and what we may. An attack on any belief system, is an attack on those freedoms-- the greatest qualities of our nation.
There have recently been efforts by some in Hollywood to make light of sacred practices which I hold dear. Temples are important in many religions and have been built throughout history by God fearing peoples. I find it frightenening for anyone to make attempts at defiling sacred rituals of any kind. I have friends of many faiths, yet I do not believe our differences need separate us. Stand with me in defending all creeds--because an attack on one, is an attack on all.
If you are interested in learning the truth about mormon temples,
marvelously put! i'm standing up with you!
ReplyDeleteI love that! Thank you for sharing. So how are things? Are you in San Diego? I deleted your email address on accident.. So I wanted to respond to your last post..
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.. Are you coming to the 10 year?
It is sad that people will forego respect for other's beliefs for a little sensationalism. Maybe some good will come from it, though, maybe a few people who watch it will want to learn about what our religion REALLY is. Hopefully. :)
ReplyDelete