Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All about cousins, Easter Journaling

Below is Mo chillin' at the Easter Pageant with cousins C and J --(his best friends and favorite sitters).
Every year Roger reminds me that when I danced in the Pageant's Parable of the 10 Virgins a few years back, I was one of the unwise who was not prepared with oil.
"Alright then", I said. "Can I have a $1,000 for food storage? I wouldn't want to be unprepared".
That quit the teasing straightaway;)
Cousin S at the Easter egg hunt.

By the time Mo got interested in finding eggs, all the ones at his level were long gone.

cousins J and D tearing it up at the egg hunt
Also, just to let you know, we're an awkward bunch.
Mmmmm...Maybe just Rog and I are awkward. We spent Easter dinner at his sister J's. She lives on a gorgeous piece of property complete with fruit trees, playground and a chicken coop.
We wanted some family pictures, and so cousin Lynette worked to catch us in a decent photo.



8 comments:

  1. you guys look great, emily. that morris is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great! i love you guys. come and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! You look amazing by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is so cute!! You look great in that dress. I love love love the last shot.

    PS--the "word verification" for me to post this comment today was "shagme." snicker snicker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I wasn't fishing for compliments, honestly---but you all sure made me feel nice: )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The picture of Roger walking away looks like my brother. Oh - wait - that's his dad! Nice pictures of you guys.
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete