Friday, May 15, 2009

For Dad: Messy face and Beachy

Dad is still far away in Arizonaland. We miss him lots.
Meanwhile, cousin Elsa and Aunt Aimee came to keep us company.
Lots of time to show off his eating skills and beachy attire.







Black eyed boy

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! How'd he get the shiner? It looks like he is loving California! I hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so you know, i am fully expecting your next post title to be: for sherry, and it must include some dang cute pictures of you and mo. don't let me down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Cuz....we need to get beachy with you, too! How about next weekend? Can I call you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures!!! I need to look for you a great camera! These are some of this grandma's favorites. Two of her grandkids at once. I love it.

    I want to snuggle with Bubbies too.

    ReplyDelete