I guess this is one of those blogs.
Yeah. You know the ones.
sorry.
It's just that we're addicted to him. Smothering him with kisses for three and pictures that never end. I don't know what to do about it.
But I'm surviving.
So I think I'll keep kissing.
Tomorrow we are off to Santa Barbara.
Have a Great Weekend!
He's just too cute. Thinking of you! Hope you have a nice time away in Santa Barbara.
ReplyDeleteMy heart melts! I know about the kisses and the hugs. There are some days that I just fall in love with my kids over and over and I just want to squeeze them! I love hearing about other parents that are like that!
ReplyDeleteHe is darling as usual!
ReplyDeleteIf you are going to Santa Barbara, go down to the very end of the pier and look for an old Italian man. He is there most days and he puts a fish on the end of his line to attract seals. He'll give you a great show with the seal jumping out of the water and chasing the fish. Our girls loved it! Plus, there is a pirate ship on the pier that you can take to see a bunch of seals and the captain will let Morris drive the ship with his pirate hat on. Then all the kids get a sucker. It was pretty cheap and fun. You probably know all this already, but just in case!
He is even more darling in person. It was so good to see you & Mo Mo.
ReplyDeleteHe is just a total doll. So happy! Who wouldn't be with you as his folks? :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Cute pics! I especially love the naked one! :)
ReplyDelete