Can I just say that I love you guys? Sure, I may not have hundreds of people who come here or enter my giveaways, but I am grateful to every one of you that does. You can rest assured that I probably blog-stalked you before, but when you comment, I really stalk you. You're going to sleep great now, right? So thank you for stopping by.
Plus, I think it was totally fitting to have 30 comments for my 300th post. So when it comes down to picking a winner, RANDOM.org has it down.
If only I could figure out how to make my screen shot bigger...
Did you catch that Sherry? Email me and tell me which book you would like. But wait!I couldn't just stop at one winner. I wanted 2 winners. I have an extra REAL LOVE IN MARRIAGE to give away, so she automatically gets my favorite. (I wish I was completely rich and could give a book to everyone because when you are cool enough to enter to win a self help book? You deserve one. Not too many people on the earth are willing to admit they want to improve. Why is that?)
Did you catch that Sherry? Email me and tell me which book you would like. But wait!I couldn't just stop at one winner. I wanted 2 winners. I have an extra REAL LOVE IN MARRIAGE to give away, so she automatically gets my favorite. (I wish I was completely rich and could give a book to everyone because when you are cool enough to enter to win a self help book? You deserve one. Not too many people on the earth are willing to admit they want to improve. Why is that?) Winner Number 2
Amy, email me with your mailing address, and I will get Real Love in Marriage in the mail for you. emidinkl@Yahoo.com
Thanks again to everyone for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment