Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Real Love

300th Post: Real Love is one of my favorite Lennon tunes. It's also my favorite book.
As a thank you to anyone who chooses to come here (I know it ain't always light reading; ),I'm doing a Giveaway. Later, I will expound on the truths inside these books, but just know, they're AWESOME.


Along with the living prophets and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, REAL LOVE has helped facilitate healing in our home over this last year. To receive your choice of the above 4 books, all you have to do is comment by midnight on Tuesday the 28th. You could even comment anonymously and just leave your initials if you're shy. And I don't care where you are in the world, just comment! I'll pay the shipping- You deserve it! Now is the time to reveal you're a reader: )
Check back here on Wednesday, July 29th to see if you've won. The lucky winner will then email me his/her mailing address. It's that simple.
Trust me. You want one of these books.

30 comments:

  1. SM. you know who i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win a giveaway sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that would be awesome to win! Put me in please! Thanks sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love one too. I think I might end up giving it to a friend in need, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have truly been an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember sitting in the meeting...I would have to say the red book has been a help in our home too. Which one has been your favorite of the 4?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you like it, I probably will too! count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know the way I think of your blogs?? the EPITOME of what every blog should be...links within, giveaways, consistency in posting, you make us laugh, you make us cry...and I know we all feel a little more inspired because of you. Anyway, so do you like draw our names out of a hat or what? How do these things work? Well at any rate...let's hope my life-long non-wining streak ends here... this is susie by the way, not Russ. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love "real love in marriage." I'd like to learn about real love in parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your #300. I have 2 out of 4 thanks to a few people who wanted to share their favorite book with me. Thanks Em.

    With Real Love,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  11. These books look good! You are so sweet to do these giveaways, Emily!

    -Adree

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard about these books, but never read any of them. They look great! Maybe I'll actually win this time, I never win any giveaways I enter LOL! Can't wait to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We all need real love in our lives. A friend of mine told me how much the first book helped her get over a bad divorce. It helped her to love herself more and that is most definately something I need to improve on. I'm glad these books have been helpful to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo, I want one! I love self-help books and I've never heard of these - I'd love to read one...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am interested in these books too! And, I want my cookies hand delivered! :) Is that too much to ask???? I will make you a deal, and you can leave Mo with me while you hit the town for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Surprisedly, I have never heard of these--count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to read books - almost as much as I love to read your blog! Sending love and warm thoughts your way - Ann (not Ted)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think of you often, Em, and love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love the books and your fortune cookies!! Congrats on 300!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 300 is a big achievement, congrats Emily! I would love to get stuck into one of these books, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi EM

    I wish you were closer! Just wanted to let you know that I am still checking up on you, and you are daily in my thoughts! Next time your in AZ let me know I could meet you in our old "hood"! Count me in for the drawing, I haven't even heard of these books before now!

    Star

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh..I am back from Girls Camp just in time! Yay....keeping fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete