Happy birthday Mo! He's got quite the little tan. :) No worries about San Diego, my phone lost it's battery on the second day there I was so worried that I had missed you! I was actually relieved to hear that you were in Utah, and not wondering why I wasn't calling. Maybe next time. I am jealous you get to live in such a beautiful city. :)
Happy Birthday Mo! I love your post about his birth, such a beautiful description of such a life changing experience. Hope you all have a wonderful celebration.
Happy birth day to you both! I loved reading about Connie and Marinah in your post above this- they were my midwives for my little boy that will be 2 in December.... Amazing women for an amazing event!
Happy Belated day of your birth, Mo! I also read the account of your birth above and was in awe of your mama's resilience and intuition. She is amazing, that woman. And how lovely that you came to bless her over and over again. Hugs and kisses, Leigh
Happy birthday, Mo!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! Happy Birthday Mo! Can't wait to see you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday....Naked Boy! And how fitting...him in his birthday suit!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Mo! He's got quite the little tan. :) No worries about San Diego, my phone lost it's battery on the second day there I was so worried that I had missed you! I was actually relieved to hear that you were in Utah, and not wondering why I wasn't calling. Maybe next time. I am jealous you get to live in such a beautiful city. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mo!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mo! I love your post about his birth, such a beautiful description of such a life changing experience. Hope you all have a wonderful celebration.
ReplyDeleteHappy birth day to you both!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about Connie and Marinah in your post above this- they were my midwives for my little boy that will be 2 in December....
Amazing women for an amazing event!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLOVE potty shots! ;-)
Happy Belated day of your birth, Mo! I also read the account of your birth above and was in awe of your mama's resilience and intuition. She is amazing, that woman. And how lovely that you came to bless her over and over again.
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses,
Leigh
hey that house looks familiar!
ReplyDelete