So. I'm out of town.
I haven't posted cause I have no internet access.
However, I am visiting the inlaws and have access for about 15 minutes so I thought I'd clear something up while I've got the time.
No, on Novemeber 2nd I will not announce that I am pregnant.
I wish.
Apparently I made a few people think that with my mysterious "big reveal" talk.
I'm not Oprah, so there won't be any free cars, houses, or Nate Berkus makeovers either.
But I think you'll like it. Or at the very least you'll be amused.
I just didn't want anyone to be disappointed.
When Roger came in and said, "Is there something you're not telling me?" and then Mom called today saying, "I hope you'll tell me before you tell the world", and then a dear friend told me I "have the glow" (but really she had just read the post)--I figured I had led you astray.
My bad.
Now that I've got that cleared up,
I hope you'll join us for General Conference this weekend.
It's gonna rock.
Thanks for clearing the air. That's what I thought you were going to tell us. I wish I was too...
ReplyDelete