So there were blessings from Mo's little gift!
I'll admit that moment may very well have led me to admit I needed help around here. Things were getting ugly. Very ugly in the toilet and laundry departments.I wish I could have another week of help around here. It's quite amazing how much I get done with an extra pair of hands! Alas, Maria returns home on Sunday and I already feel the week has gone by in a flash. But I'm sticking to the goals I have yet to accomplish. Monday I guess you'll find out if I did.
- House clean for pictures (to FINALLY post. It's taken too long)
- Buttload of crap sold on Craigslist. (This one is already 3/4 done!)
- Deep clean showers
- Stow away Summer clothing/hang fall clothing. I know, I know. That should have happened months ago.
- Clean the fridge
- Organize the garage
- Trip to DMV
- nap
What would you do if you had an extra pair of hands around the house?

Man oh man, and extra pair of hands goes a long way! I'm stoked to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhoa, what? Stow away summer clothing and pull out fall wear? Whoops. In my defense, the weather has been really weird here lately. Probably should add that to my own hefty to do list.
ReplyDeleteLucky lady with an extra pair of hands! Also looking forward to seeing pictures! Will live vicariously through you...
Thank you, ladies. I have been spoiled this week : )
ReplyDeleteOh Kate. Here in AZ, "fall/winter wear" is only different from our summer wear in color. I only wish it really felt like fall here, although it was raining this week~