Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Go ahead

My dear friends Jeanette and Mary of Jeanette LeBlanc Photography are blowing my mind with all their talent. I couldn't wait until their new, hip website was finished to post more of my pregnancy photos. Which means I'll just have to post about them again when it is.
Let me just tell you this maternity shoot was definitely one of the most memorable times. Ever. They had me in high heels and laughing one minute, then got me all barefoot and hippy-zen the next. I was so giddy to be pregnant and documenting the journey.
I am a procrastinator and Jeanette is an enabler, so 3 days before Danny was born we were out on the town scouting locations. They were incredibly patient and doting as I waddled from place to place. And what woman shows up to a photo shoot with next to zero clothes? Me, I tell you. That's who. Most of my wardrobe was in boxes yet to be unpacked. I think my closet consisted of 1 pair of pants, a skirt and 3 shirts-- none of which were very exciting. So Jeanette graciously offered her closet. Seriously. What photographer does that? Jeanette, I tell you. That's who. And then when I leave my shoes on top of the car and they fly off while we are driving downtown-- who offers to go fetch them for me? Mary that's who. Guys, they are just uber-cool.
If you are in Phoenix, you'll wanna become a fan of the Facebook page HERE. There she posts all the cool stuff they're doing, like holiday mini sessions--a great way to get beautiful photos of you and your family at an AWESOMELY affordable price. I'm not kidding. Go check it out! Only 3 mini session spots left! Reserve your spot for holiday mini sessions at the incredible Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens--you'll be glad you did.
Alright, so here are just a handful of my favorite shots. There are too many to post them all here. I mean, I don't want to look self centered or anything.




And because I waited till I was past my due date, by the end of the shoot, I was in early labor.
(Don't mind the cleavage)
Me and Mary