Okay.
So I feel sheepish. If the last post read to you like a 3rd grader note passed during math, "do you like me? check yes or no"--- I feel silly about that.
I really just want to feel connected. I want to know who is out there relating to me and I want to relate to you.
As some of you pointed out, I don't usually allow comments which is the easiest way to create an online dialogue. I've done that for a couple of reasons, but maybe it's time I open up comments.
I'll admit I've been fearful I'd write a post about my boys on the 31st and not a soul would read it and I'd feel stupid...or worse... alone and hurt that no one cared. I'm showing you my soft underbelly here...
Anyway, thank you for reaching out. For letting me know you are there. For indulging me. I can't tell you how huge that is. It's incredibly huge for me.
well, where do i officially mark the yes box? hope you can feel peace this weekend and always. love you, em.
ReplyDeleteCrazy crazy Emily. I was hoping you might feel up to sharing on the 31st. I planned on checking. I haven't stopped thinking of you and the boys all week. I'll be there with you in my heart on Sunday. Be strong girl.
ReplyDeleteI would have remembered. And read. Even if you didn't do any fancy post.
ReplyDelete-Kathryn
Checking the LOVE box!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you opened up the comments. Many times I want to comment but there is space for it. Totally praying and loving on you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteEmily, Thanks for sharing with us :) I know it's not always easy, sending positive vibes your way.
ReplyDeleteThanks for always blogging, I need it so much. Your example means so much to me so keep it up, during the good and bad times. Sending hugs your way this weekend!
ReplyDeleteCheck me off as "YES I DO CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LIFE EXPRESSIONS"....from one Emotionally Expressive to another!
ReplyDeleteI'm still hear... listening, and thinking about you. Just love reading all you have to offer everyone.
ReplyDelete