Noticing:
A friend sent me a photograph. I'm wondering what happened to this girl.
She looks happy, in a naive i-don't-know-whats-about-to-hit-me sort of way...

*The last 2 years have been the longest and the fastest of my life. How is that even possible?
*All of the people I see regularly I've met since Oct.'08. I think I must have driven away most who surrounded me before that. It's hard to think that most of my friends haven't seen the "before" Emily. Only the me who is scatterbrained and on survival mode. I used to kind of have my act together.
*A few people have recently, unexpectedly "gotten it". (I must say, it's never too late to try and understand baby-loss or any kind of grief for that matter).
*A few others have drifted further away.
A friend sent me a photograph. I'm wondering what happened to this girl.
She looks happy, in a naive i-don't-know-whats-about-to-hit-me sort of way...
