If you're still here, thank you for stopping in despite my recent absence.
I took a needed pause for reflection. A few points in my life needed attention-- a couple of imbalances started small and got progressively larger.
My attention to my husband.
My attention to my children.
My attention to my home.
I don't intend to air dirty laundry, but I've neglected these things in small ways and big ways. I must admit that while I do love writing here, it felt ridiculous to blog while dishes piled up, children tugged at my pants and Roger hadn't heard more than surface conversation from me in weeks.
Do you ever push off life in order to try and freeze it? I do it unconsciously, but when I want things to stay the same, I sort of "drop out". You probably don't do that because it sounds insane. In fact, it is crazy. Obviously my house won't stay clean when dishes continue getting dirty and laundry continues piling. Silly, Emily.
So I took some time to refill my cup and clean life's corners. Things aren't completely spotless but let me tell you it feels good to talk with my husband and snuggle with my kids and eat dinner on a table that's not sticky and crusted over with syrup.
Some updates:
I took down the Christmas tree!
Food poisoning. No Bueno.
Danny started pulling himself to standing. Crazy.
I organized a mothers group supporting the attachment parenting/holistic living philosophies HERE.
Got THE raddest dresser for free on craigslist. (This one deserves a post.)
It's nice to be back~
P.S. If you are interested at all in natural healing and the benefits of Essential Oils, please join me on a free conference call with amazing women, Chelsea Stevens and Ashley Miller.
HERE is more info on Facebook.
Register HERE.