Monday, January 24, 2011

whattaya think?

Sorry for the lame pics and the quick post.
We're rushing around here as usual, scoring more Craigslist steals.
A couple retro chairs and couch are now sitting in my living room.
We are of course planning to recover these mid century gems (although they actually look better in person than these iphotos show--the dark lighting makes them look dingy, no?).
The place where my bum goes is not so much cushion-y right now. But when we're done with them, they're gonna rock.
Oh yeah, and I've pretty much rearranged my whole house.
Again.
Pics to come shortly : )

4 comments:

  1. Ummm, shall I say, "Lucky!" They look sweet there. Where did the vinyl couch go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Do you already know how to recover them? I think Home Fabrics occasionally gives classes on recovering furniture.
    Good luck and takes pics when you're done!
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool find! I know you and Roger will do something fantastic with it. Also, check out Project Gallery/Furniture Revamps at http://www.Centsationalgirl.com She refurnishes furniture and has a lot of useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love possibilities!!!! Your boys are incredibly adorable and I must say I am glad that you are alive and sharing your talents! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete