Thursday, July 28, 2011

*sigh* He's done it again.

Cut his hair that is.
This kiddo can't seem to keep scissors out of his hands!
I long for the days he had long curly locks and I could admire the same gene pool of hair that never looked good on my own head, but that Mo could rock out loud.
Alas, 3 times now I've made the mistake of thinking I could do something as reckless as showering... or putting Danny to bed...or taking out the trash. Because any of these scenarios leave him just enough time to snatch the scissors from the high up place (have I mentioned he's a monkey too?) and randomly chop chunks all over. This time, my friends, it is beyond repair. He's got shaved because there was nothing to salvage. (UGH!)
Just yesterday I was thinking, "Awesome! His bangs are almost completely normal! He doesn't look like a poor little orphaned boy anymore!".
Yeah. Take it from me-- don't EVER gloat about that kind of thing. Ever. Cause it never ceases to amaze me...