Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The one about the girl who had 3 blogs

Blogging is a funny thing. I thought of it as my journal for the last 3 years or so. But there's this added pressure i've put on myself when i know what i type is out in cyberspace.
i'm done adding pressure in my life.
done.
i have spent nearly a year avoiding blogger because i was worried what people would think, i didn't want to say the wrong thing, or be too much of a downer.
*sigh*
Recently i had an epiphany:
No. one. cares.
Well, that's a relief.
So? i'm writing again. And i've combined all of my blogs under one roof.
Welcome to

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more from you, lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. I've missed your beautiful insights into life. No pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back. I love to read what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back beautiful friend. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. i like the No. One. Cares. sentence. I'm excited to read your blog!

    other emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friends rock. thanks for sharing the love, ladies~

    ReplyDelete