It has been so stinking cold these last couple days. Beyond anything I've ever felt in Mesa. Like, in the 30's during the day! During the warmest part of the afternoon. It's kinda blowing my mind, actually.
We've been trying to make the best of it having fires and hot cocoa, but yesterday the boys got stir crazy. They begged to go on a bike/skooter ride.
We've been trying to make the best of it having fires and hot cocoa, but yesterday the boys got stir crazy. They begged to go on a bike/skooter ride.
Mo: I love these shoes you bought me, Mom.
Me: I'm so glad, son.
Mo: you're a cool mom cause you know what's cool.
Me: I'm happy you still think that.
Me: I'm so glad, son.
Mo: you're a cool mom cause you know what's cool.
Me: I'm happy you still think that.
At 2 in the afternoon, the hottest part of the day, there was still ice all over the sidewalk. In Mesa, this is kinda crazy.