Singing with the band. Man, I've gotta say it feels so good. My soul has missed the music. My body has craved feeling the beat and the vibrations under my feet. I didn't realize just how quiet my voice had been, how stifled I had become. And of my own choosing. I haven't sung much or even listened to as much music period since having the twins. I believe that subconsciously I was nervous of the release. I was nervous to really feel any more than was already coming up for me. I now look back and recognize how good music would have been for me. How healing singing would have been for my spirit, but I was too afraid at the time.
I'm just grateful to be in a different space now. Singing every week for different people, sharing the music, it just feels right.
2013 is full of hope. I'm bursting with joy and anticipation. And finally, trust. I think I'm ready to really trust the Lord again to guide my path. In our house, we're slowing things down and enjoying the moments.
And singing as we go~
I'm just grateful to be in a different space now. Singing every week for different people, sharing the music, it just feels right.
2013 is full of hope. I'm bursting with joy and anticipation. And finally, trust. I think I'm ready to really trust the Lord again to guide my path. In our house, we're slowing things down and enjoying the moments.
And singing as we go~