We had the first Halloween with our Mr. Morris last night. (a few other nicknames Bubz, Bubba, MoMo, Morrisio, Morrisitico, Little Man)
On Saturday, Darlene and Shandon threw the party of the year. It was fun dressing up and seeing my brother shake his money maker on the dance floor. I tried taking pictures but he moved so fast, most were blurry.
I came as a Pea Farmer (are there pea farmers?) and Morris as My Little Pea Pod. Last night we strolled down to our ward building for the trunk or treat. I think about 40% of the people there were actually from our ward--the rest were eager neighbors. Which is cool. The sister missionaries were probably a little overwhelmed, but in a good way. Morris slept the entire time. I don't even think he knew he was in a costume. But he woke up a little after we got home and I snapped some pics.
Oh yay!! I am quite the fan of KISBs: "Keep it Simple Blogs." So hooray for your new blog! I'll add you to my list. ;)
ReplyDeleteYipee! You are so cute! And Morris? Well he is in a whole catagory of cuteness on his own. I am so excited that you're in!
ReplyDeletewelcome to blogland. it's a fun place to be.
ReplyDeletethat morris is just adorable!
hooray for bloggerlad and for the beginning of the holiday season with your mr. morris. it's gonna be a good one!
ReplyDeleteIt's sad that picture is the first of seen of young Morris! Is he miniture Roger or what?!
ReplyDeleteDarling!
Morris is so cute- I love those pea pod costumes and what a great idea for you to go as a farmer! Welcome to blogging- I think it's quite fun and I'm glad to have another blog to read and a chance to get to "know" you!
ReplyDelete