i love this little man. Even though there is laundry to fold, dishes in the sink, floors to swiffer, and a broken water line that has flooded my back yard---Morris reminds me everything is "A-OK".
He is one special little man. I taught him a little sign language while visiting. I just didn't know he would pick up so quickly. I guess I am a pretty impressionable aunt.
He is one special little man. I taught him a little sign language while visiting. I just didn't know he would pick up so quickly. I guess I am a pretty impressionable aunt.
ReplyDeleteThat is darling! And guess what? I have laundry, dishes and those darn wooden floors that need my attention, too! So you are doing great. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, he is so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd I know that Aimee has a head start on being the most "impressionable" aunt, but I'm going to give her a run for her money.