Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Enjoying the Weather

I love this time of year. It's so perfect outside. Just a little cloud cover makes me happy. Being a child of the 80's, we didn't have a car with air conditioning till I was about 14. We owned two Volkswagen vans--eventually selling one to get a VW Karmann Ghia. These vehicles did have heat. I gotta give them that. They had heat for all those cold, blustery days in Arizona. So this time of year holds a lot of fond memories. 60 degree temps are something I have never taken for granted. But I still find myself longing for an old

Volkswagen bus.



These gems look just about how I remember them!

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you owned 2! that is craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We owned two Volkswagen vans.

    Hi Everyone...Telescopic poles from Pachawk, Zebco, Spirit, Flags of the World. Also A Good Range Of Windspinners, Windmills, VW Windsocks, VW Flags, VW Bunting, VW Banners, Twisters, Turbines and Spinsocks of every colour. Childrens Kites, Jackites, Stunt Kites, Powerfoils, Pole Bungees, Bunting, Polestakes, and so Much Much More.

    http://www.TheVWFLAGman.co.uk


    TheVWFLAGman

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cruised around in an '86 Volvo station wagon. Also fully equipped with stellar heating, for those chilly El Paso winters. ;)

    ReplyDelete