
I love President Hinckley.
I feel sad at his passing only for the selfish reason that I will miss him so much. That being said, I am incredibly grateful he is reunited with his Sweetheart.
The first time I saw him in person, I was 16 and at the Pioneer Day parade. I stood there in a crowd of people with tears streaming down my face as I realized for the first time my testimony of the prophet. I will always love him for his gentle prodding to be better, do better--and do it with a sense of humor!
The first time I saw him in person, I was 16 and at the Pioneer Day parade. I stood there in a crowd of people with tears streaming down my face as I realized for the first time my testimony of the prophet. I will always love him for his gentle prodding to be better, do better--and do it with a sense of humor!
No comments:
Post a Comment