I thought today I'd journal a little of our Elimination Communication Journey.
We've been EC-ing (also known as Infant Hygiene or Infant Potty learning) since Morris was 6 weeks old (for the last 3 months--he is 4.5 months now). It may not be for everyone, but it works for our family.
For more info check out these websites:


i read about EC a few months ago and i think it's a good idea for those with the patience. i wish i had it. i'm emailing you right now. :)
ReplyDeleteGot the email Mel. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing mom Emily. This really is unbelieveable.
ReplyDeleteWOW- so does he never wear diapers? That's great though, I don't think I could do it!
ReplyDeleteI guess we are technically part timers. He wears diapers sometimes at home. The old fashioned flat fold kind. When we are out, he wears fitted cloth diapers. We go through probably 4 diapers still a day. Not totally diaper free yet...
ReplyDeleteI think Finn would either try to escape into the toilet or off of it. :) That's great that's it's working for you, though!
ReplyDelete