I usually loath having my photograph taken in social situations. On a photo shoot I feel like I can get into character. Be someone else. Someone who likes having their picture taken. But rarely do I feel so at ease as I did this weekend. On Saturday a friend named Andy had his camera ready for some group shots. But he took a moment to document Morris's 6th month, a gorgeous day, and my hair not pulled back in a matted ponytail. It was historic.
Thanks Andy!

beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand the ponytail thing. Hardly a day goes by when my hair isn't up. Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteHEY there dancing filly! If you think back to SCC you can remember a girl you did a few jigs with.. oh those silly shakers.. it is kristine millett hammons.. I came upon your blog through a mighty hunt through blogs.. I am so happy to see you and your lovely little Morris, what a doll and what a beauty you are still. You can visit us to @ tkhammonsdotcom. Good to see you Emily!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! You look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteman you guys are cute! :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie: Thank you. Your kids are gorgeous, so it is quite the compliment.
ReplyDeleteCrystal: Glad I'm not the only one with a matted ponytail: )
Kristine: Yea! I'm so glad you found me. I will definitely check your site. Its so fun to reconnect: )
Lyds & Mel~ You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good!
Ohhhh, so sweet Em. Morris definitely has your ears. I love your new blog. So cool. Lucky.
ReplyDeleteKiss kiss, hug hug, little kiss big hug, little hug, big kiss, big hug for Morris, little kiss for Morris.....
Those pictures are great- you look beautiful!
ReplyDelete