Thursday, February 28, 2008

At First Bite

Morris tries his first food.
*Avocado*

Hmmm. Not Sure how I feel about that.
Uhhhhhh...

Alright...
I like Guacamole!

Where's the Chips, Ma?

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Cohen loved avacados so these pics bring back lots of messy memories... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! my kids always loved avocado, too. it's such a great baby food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Finn loves guacamole, but we both hate the gas it gives him. :) How did Morris's tummy handle the new food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love comments. Thanks guys for taking the time! Of course I thought the pics were blogworthy, but I'm his mother--and obviously biased. Morris's (do I add the extra s there?) tummy did okay with the avocado. I didn't consider the possibility that it wouldn't,-- otherwise I would have watered it down /w milk or fed him a little less the first time--whew!

    ReplyDelete