Soif we had 1/2 mil right now, this is the house we'd buy in a quaint little phoenix neighborhood. It's a Ralph Haver original and just oh so cool. (Sigh).
As you can see, it is already designed with my fav colors, Orange andgreen.
I wouldn't change a dang thing!!! OK. I have to point out that this "Nest" bassinet as well as the crib by Ooba (Designer Scott Wilson), were already on my dreamboard. It's just a perfect fit. Ya hear that Universe?!?
Hi Emily! Got your comment. Yes, of course you can link me up. I'm going to link you to my blog too so I can peek in and see how you're doing. I love your mod taste - you remind me a lot of Amber (my sis). I'll email you and we'll catch up more!
Haha- your fav colors are orange and green?! Join the club-- mine are too :) p.s. I invited you to our blog-- hope that isn't stalker-ish and I added you to our freinds list too... Is that okay??
Hi Emily! Got your comment. Yes, of course you can link me up. I'm going to link you to my blog too so I can peek in and see how you're doing. I love your mod taste - you remind me a lot of Amber (my sis). I'll email you and we'll catch up more!
ReplyDeleteYou are to cute! I love you mind and your next residence!! Plus it is even more fabulous to hear your zealous excitement! love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great house! I can totally see you and Roger happily living there raising a stylish little family... and being, simply fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOne thing that caught my eye is the sleek, white chair in the baby's room. What a great chair!
i like it, except the fridge, wood island countertop + floors :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading! Wow. The ORIGINAL ModMom reading my little ole blog. (Blush)
ReplyDeleteHaha- your fav colors are orange and green?! Join the club-- mine are too :) p.s. I invited you to our blog-- hope that isn't stalker-ish and I added you to our freinds list too... Is that okay??
ReplyDeleteI think this might be my dream home, too. :) I love that you are a modern mom! Go midcentury!
ReplyDeleteEm, where have I been? You've been a posting maniac. I live this house! Amazing design.
ReplyDelete