Friday, August 8, 2008

Mo's Big Day/ Olympic Dreams...




Next Saturday (4-6pm) is Morris's 1st Birthday party. I had Grand plans of making and sending out adorable invitations to his Olympic themed birthday. It hasn't happened. So. If you are reading this, you must be a friend--otherwise, you wouldn't care to I'm sure. YOU are invited to Mo's Party!!! To RSVP--Email me, or leave a comment and I will send you party details. We want lots of kids (young and old), so that at least my plans of Olympic events (swimming, sprint, hurdles, etc.) can come to fruition. Don't worry, everyone gets a medal; )

emidinkl@Yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. Count us in for Mo's Olympic party!--Nate, Diana, Brynner, Addisen, Sofi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to come! Zander & the Shillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a client and a baby shower scheduled that day but i think I might be able to swing it. I know Berlin would love to celebrate her boyfriends big day so we will try our best! Leis

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know if we'll be able to make it, but send me the info just in case. we'd really like to come if we can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just thought I would say HI. I went to school with Roger and my husband served in the same mission with him. We ran into him a few years ago.
    I think an olympic themed birthday party is such a fun idea. We are really into them right now.
    Hope you don't mind us checking in once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nash--Of course I don't mind if you check in! Public blogs are just for that:) Glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete