Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Mo

I love that I've got Mo & Rog around to squeeze.
These days Mo has some favorite toys that make me laugh. First, I shall address the hot pink keyboard. Yes, it is pink. Yes, Morris LOVES it. It was a $1 Idaho D.I. purchase that I am extremely proud of. Best money ever spent on a toy. He's played it for about an hour everyday since we got home. No joke. Hopefully he'll still want to practice that long when he's older. Heaven knows I didn't...
Next on the list are his handmade sheep and cat. I bought them when my good friend Marinah came up from Chiapas, Mexico to hold a fundraiser for the birth center she is working down there. We've caught Mo hugging this black cat several times since the purchase. It's cute to see him attached to something. He has never wanted a binkie, thumb, silky blanket or anything of the like. Apparently scratchy, wool animals are where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment