Ok, not snuggling with the laptop. Snuggling, but I happen to have the laptop in front of me. I am playing footsie though.
Down to Business.
Above is a picture of the handmade Ark I have been saving for over a year.
14 months to be exact. Yes, Mo was 2 months old when I found this beauty on Craigslist for a ridiculously good deal. It's an heirloom really--and similar ones go for $250! But I ain't the moneybags, so I tell ya I got this for wayyyyy less than that. Ok, I can't help it--a 1/5 of that. Alright, 50 bucks. (Is that socially uncouth to brag about a good deal and spill dollar amounts? I do it all the time. I know it's bad. I just don't get impressed by how expensive something is. I am however, completely dazzled by a good deal.)Anyway, so that was the splurge for Mo. We also got a couple cheapy cheap, practically disposable, plastic (gasp!) toys that Mo loves. For now anyway. But he also played 1/2 the day with an empty wrapping paper tube, so- whatever.
And of course the grandparents spoiled him.
And us.
But today we are most grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Atonement, and Eternal Families.
Man, we are Blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment