Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Kara

(aka The Good Looking Cook),

I have been a busy student and did my homework.
Enchiladas, check. Tortillas, check. Whole grain cereals and bread, check-check.
I've even made several more recipes (including fortune cookies) for extra credit. I think I am on my way to being a not-so-bad cook. Maybe the Good Looking Cook and the Not-so-bad Cook can get together for another tutoring session soon? I want to have a few ladies join in on the fun with me.
I'll be in touch!
-em
Calling all ladies:
Do you want to experience the magic of Kara's tutoring?

I would like to get a class together. It works out to $30 per person for 6-8 people, and believe me, it is WELL WORTH IT. Ask Roger; )

Even when you are already a good chef, she's got so much knowledge about cooking great tasting, healthy food--you won't want to miss it! Popular group classes are bread baking, pizza making, using whole grains, salad making and breakfast.

So if you are in the Phoenix metro area, shoot me an email and let me know what classes you might be interested in. emidinkl@Yahoo.com

11 comments:

  1. What a treat! I love to do classes, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you want me to do a IHM post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn--that would ROCK! Please do: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. please oh please can i come? and any class that kara'll teach, i'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave and I drove through New Mexico and Arizona 10 years ago and I fell in love with both places. I wasn't sure what I had fallen in love with...but I just did. Now I know what I would have loved....a few of you lovely bloggers, Blissful Living Studio and Kara's cooking classes. I think I need to introduce my girlfriends to a girl's trip to the Mesa area!

    And Super bloggy girlfriend here's your pat on the back for a job well done and being teachable and might I mention inspiring and enjoyable....among other things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April--I'm blushing. You are way too kind. But thank you. I'll take it: )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry--PLEASE COME! I was hoping you'd want to: )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds so fun! I could use some cooking skills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I remember you! My parents told me your dad was in their ward. They really like him and his wife. I actually found your blog months ago (thru Wes's blog I think), but I decided to blog-stalk b/c I didn't know if that would make you uncomfortable, being that Roger and I used to be good friends. Anyway, I've worried about you and Roger so much with the loss of your twins, but never left a comment - so I'm so glad you left one on my blog. I really am so sorry for your loss. Please tell Roger too. I've prayed many times for you both to have comfort.
    You are an amazing woman and I enjoy reading your blog. Oh, and I would love to attend one of Kara's classes. I'm all about yummy, healthy cooking and would love some new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emily! It's me Star. I don't know if you got my email or not, but I am interested in taking the whole grains class with you. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete