Here's a little something from the weekend before last.
We (Beth, her adorable girls-- Ella & Rory, Mo and I) went down to Blissful Living Studio for a little Valentine's soiree. 



Later on that day, we took a trip with Dad to VF Factory Outlet.
I hadn't been there in forever and was checking out their kitchen store.
Mo wanted the Merry Go Round.
Who wouldn't?




yummy GUS soda!
ReplyDeleteMel-
ReplyDeleteI'll have a round of GUS ready when we get together.
Cheers!
What a cutie! Sounds like you had a fun day. I honestly was surprised that the VF was still standing! That's good to know;)
ReplyDeletedads love the VF Factory Outlet.
ReplyDeleteIt is always so surprising to me when two people I know end up knowing each other. It was like the twilight zone to see Beth on your blog. I thought I had clicked on the wrong blog link. We go back to Junior High tennis days and then I think the first time I met you was Red Mountain's King and I (not sure). That is so fun that you two are great friends. I sure love both of your blogs.
ReplyDelete