no kidding. Even though I'm only marginally informed on what it is, I think it's just another way to get people hooked on their own personal electronic devices. *gag*
Yeah--there's a point where I make the choice to be clueless too. I had someone explain in detail what it was, hoping I would understand the mass hysteria but now I'm even more confused. I get it, but I don't GET it.
me either!
ReplyDeleteRight there with ya
ReplyDeleteamen. and amen.
ReplyDeleteWhat?!
ReplyDeleteno kidding. Even though I'm only marginally informed on what it is, I think it's just another way to get people hooked on their own personal electronic devices. *gag*
ReplyDeleteI'm so out of the loop on things like that. . . I don't really want to be in the loop, though. :) Friday afternoon would be perfect.
ReplyDeleteYeah--there's a point where I make the choice to be clueless too. I had someone explain in detail what it was, hoping I would understand the mass hysteria but now I'm even more confused. I get it, but I don't GET it.
ReplyDelete