Monday, March 9, 2009

A Thousand Words

I can't seem to type fast enough to get down my thoughts.
I've been pondering a lot about the beauty in the creative process.
There are only a few photos of me pregnant with the twins--my most creative state.
After their passing, I suppose it felt odd showing them to anyone.
Now I realize how healing it is to look into my own face.
I had peace.
I knew God was good.
I knew my babies were perfect.
I still do. He still is. They still are.
Thank you Richard for capturing this moment.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! The way the light is on your face made me think of God shining on you right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is beautiful! You look so serene and peaceful. What a blessing to have captured that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful mother, carrying all three of her babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful picture with the light just right. As I just finished updating my blog on a piture being worth a thousand words I come here to yours and it is so interesting what is on the frequency of the creative mind.
    You know I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete