Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our Weekend


3 comments:

  1. I agree, hasn't it been so nice. I have learned to just love conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I just had to come and "meet" you.

    You are so brave. I know words don't mean anything, especially from a stranger on the Internet, but my heart aches for your loss, and if there's anything I could ever do for you... just let me know.

    I'm grateful for how honest you were in your latest post. Sometimes I feel like since I'm a member of the Church I shouldn't have to experience true pain or really hard sucky trials that I just don't want to deal with. But you're right, even if faith doesn't make it all better, it does help. Thanks for reminding me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. em, thank you for sharing these things from the deepest cords in your heart. I know that your open honesty helps many-including myself-try to be more honest with themselves and honor the place they are at, wherever they are at. I believe letting ourself be vulnerable is how we can learn from life's experiences because we are humble and open. Once again, thanks for your example.

    ReplyDelete