We are finally home which means I have a buttload of laundry. My fav.The show went great and the kids had fun.
We caught a couple of Cousin Cassy's games.
Mo flirted with some twenty somethings every game. I've noticed he doesn't really have a type. Blonde, brunette, red, black...as long as she looks at him, he's a goner. And so is she. He even had the super-serious flight attendant wrapped around his finger in a matter of minutes. She gave him extra juice and crackers. I mean really.
When we got home Mo was zonked and slept for 12 hours. That gave Rog and me some time to catch up.
Yeah. He's dang sexy.
Have I mentioned he surfs? He rocks the wet suit.

Mo missed his toys and got right to business this morning. Apparently these are his favorites.
Well, I think that's it around here. Mo is napping while I blog. I should be doing laundry...



You have the cutest kid! Glad you had a good time! Sorry we missed didn't get to see you!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you, I'm glad that you came. It is always good to be home, though. I'm so jealous that you get to go to the beach all the time. I really have been craving a beach visit. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to be home, although we are on vacation in Ventura and I am LOVING the weather here. I am a bit jealous you get to call this place home! I wish AZ could grow flowers like this place!
ReplyDeleteMy husband grew up surfing here in No. Cal. I grew up dancing and competing in gymnastics and performed in high school plays. I think we'd be REALLY good friends if we lived closer!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding about laundry? Because laundry actually IS my favorite chore. I'll take dirty clothes to dirty dishes any day! :)
ReplyDeleteYay to being home and 12 hour naps for your little Darling! Hope you had a great trip!
ReplyDelete