Emily, I just read your comment on my blog and wanted to let you know: isn't it funny we you realize you feel the same way as someone else, but woulda never guessed it? I find your blogs incredibly inspiring and chock full of your REAL and authentic voice. So refreshing. Your ability to write a one word sentence post like this blogs me away. Where have you been all my life? I love you. xoxo
Thanks for those words. Love Hubby, father of Bubby
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmen sister!!
ReplyDeleteI must agree...
ReplyDeleteIt's one of those things that continue to amaze me.
Emily, I just read your comment on my blog and wanted to let you know: isn't it funny we you realize you feel the same way as someone else, but woulda never guessed it? I find your blogs incredibly inspiring and chock full of your REAL and authentic voice. So refreshing. Your ability to write a one word sentence post like this blogs me away.
ReplyDeleteWhere have you been all my life?
I love you.
xoxo
er, BLOWS me away. LOL
ReplyDelete